Poem of Pain- Leo Antony

Leo Antony July 27 at 11:27pm
There is not much i can say

But i simply sit alone remembering u

Wat all u said.

Wat all things u did n meant vas it real or fake.

But i considered it real.

If i considered it fake.

I won't sit here n type all these poems of pain.

Yeah ! Learnt to live in pain.

But wat 2 do there is no gain.

Without u in my life.

But for me now living life is worthless.

Cauz i don't hav such a precious u, which i can posses...

Sum times i feel i i ever met u n fell in luv.

But then i think am blessed at least 2 meet u.

Watever it is am happy and proud to hav u

May b not as my luv...

But at least as my friend...

I don't want 2 fued telling out reasons...

But want 2 just keep silent n admire u...

N say a countless thanks 2 God...

For creating a women who is so beautiful n cute

outwardly n within heart...

N i got a chance 2 at least get d privilage of sharing my thoughts

And to comfort her when she needed sum1

I also thank God

For giving me a precious oppurtunity in my life

2 take care of u so well...

Would never again say I Love You...

And would respect the woman i once loved...

Yeah ! Though this rhyme i sent u now n before won't rhyme tat well.

But tats all talent i had got...

No comments: